This update brings a lot of performance improvements (especially on the CPU usage side) and some bug fixes.
- Major fixes on rendering/animations (this reduced CPU usage by a whopping 90% on average)
- Fixed memory build up on real-time charts
- Client now displays a small warning when a new update is out
- Login error handling improvements
- Login back-end interaction rework
- Fixed crashing bug if auth servers can't be reached
- Fixed crashing bug on chart axis auto-adjust
- Better/faster handling of items arrivals before displaying them to the user
- Referral program now displays to whom you've sent a beta key to
- Custom/improved client for HTTP requests
- Better metadata for Highlights/Filters (to enable compatibility with mobile version)
- Fixed Quote of the Day author font family
Be excited for the next update, we've been cooking up some of the most antecipated features like real-time market data and a streamlined feed search!